The acting in this one is extremely improved from the first two, K-Stw actually smiles! The tension between Edward,Jacob, and Bella is so good you can feel it inside of you. Not to mention we finally get to see a bunch of make-out sessions! We also get to see tons of action and Learn more about both the Cullens and the Wolves. Bottomline is Eclipse is about 10x better than both Twilight and New Moon put together! I honestly wished David Slade had directed the first two!
There was not much of a downside, however a few things did disappoint me just a little. The major one was the music. Although most of it was very fitting, I felt like it did not flow as well as in the first two. It seemed to be more of a backdrop, In the other two it was more of intricate part of the story. Also the camera work on all the characters where too focused. In pretty much every scene the background is blurred to the point that it kind of becomes a distraction.
Without further ado here are my top ten favorite Eclipse moments!
- Jasper! OME the accent, the flirting with Alice, and the fighting! How cute and amazing is he!
- Jacob and his adorable little lines like "I am hotter than you" hehe I love Jacky poo!
- Edward being jealous, woah baby watch out!
- Bella punching a werewolf in the face!
- Charlie trying to give Bella "the talk" I love Charlie!
- All the action!
- Tent scene!!!!
- Fire and Ice
- The ending which was perfect!!!